Maintain patient normothermia in busy emergency rooms, operating rooms and labor and deliver units using the convenient, affordable and reliable EC1540BL combination blanket/fluid warming cabinet. Separate controls ensure that blankets and fluids are safely heated to recommended temperatures. Improve recovery time by efficiently warming patients from admission to discharge, reducing the risk of surgical site infections.
The durable, heavy-duty stainless steel Titan Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets and fluids to precise temperatures using the digital control, ensuring your warmed fluids meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. Ensure each bag and bottle is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids and blankets throughout the facility.
- Glass Window: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluids and blankets available
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 20-25 blankets; 54 1-liter bottles or 72 1-liter bags
- Interior: 15.4ft3 (.44 m3)
- Size: 72.75 in (184.8 cm) H; 24 in (61 cm) W; 32.5 in (82.5 cm) D
EC1540BL Combination Blanket/Fluid Warmer Specification