The large, mobile EC770L stainless steel fluid warmer works to maintain normothermia in high-volume L&D and ER areas. Patient warming is so much more than providing comfort during an uncertain medical crisis – keeping patients warm aids in the recovery process and reduces surgical site infection risks.
Warm all fluids to the recommended temperatures with the Titan Series, which is engineered and tested for years of hard work and reliable service. Ensure each bag is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids throughout the facility.
- Heavy Duty: Cabinets are built for years of worry-free service.
- Locked Handles: Keep fluids safe and free from tampering with an optional manual lock.
- Insulated Glass Door: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluid available.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 54 1-liter bottles or 72 1-liter bags
- Size: 41 in (104.1 cm) H; 25.25 in (64.1 cm) W; 35.5 in (90.2 cm) D
Fluid Warmers Brochure
EC770L Fluid Warmer Specification