Returning items MUST have Return Authorization (RMA) number issued by Enthermics Medical Systems PRIOR to their return.
No returns will be accepted older than 90 days from the original date of shipment and 90 days from failure date on parts. All products ship F.O.B. or Ex-Works… F.O.B. Menomonee Falls, WI unless otherwise stated on the face of Enthermics Medical Systems acknowledgement.
All return requests are subject to approval by the Enthermics Medical Systems Parts Department. Contact Enthermics Medical Systems Parts at 1-262-251-8356 Option #3 or 800-862-9276 Option # 3 or [email protected]
Return Address: W164 N9221 Water St, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
After obtaining the RMA number you must ensure the following for credit:
- The RMA number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of all carton(s) being returned.
- A copy of the RMA paperwork MUST be included along with the part(s)
- All merchandise MUST be returned within 30 days from the date the RMA was issued. If product is not returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date, it will be cancelled and any returns received after the 30 day period will be refused and returned to sender unless Enthermics is notified beforehand and approves the delay. Enthermics, at management discretion, may choose not to issue a second authorization.
- All merchandise MUST be returned in proper shipping containers, preferably the original packaging and MUST be in new & unused condition. Unless the return was a 90 day warranty for part failing or was the result of refused freight damage, Enthermics fully expects all parts to deliver in good and resalable condition. If part(s) are deemed unsellable and cannot go back into inventory; Enthermics denies that part, scraps on site and documents with pictures to be provided to the customer.
- Only merchandise listed on the RMA can be returned. Any items returned that are not listed on the RMA will be subject to approval at the discretion of Enthermics management and may not be eligible for credit.
- All merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking charge, unless the return is refused freight damage, in which case the carrier and/or original purchaser is responsible.
- Restocking charges will ONLY be waived if the return resulted from an error on the part of the factory, then Enthermics will assume responsibility for the return including freight fees for inbound freight on the return. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to provide proof of error.
- Return freight is the responsibility of the original purchaser unless otherwise specified.
Enthermics Medical Systems’ management reserves the right to make final decisions on all order related policies and/or cancellation/change fees and/or waivers. Final determination of the decision rests with an officer of Enthermcis or the President of the Company.
CLICK HERE to view the full Enthermics Service Parts Return Policy