The countertop DC250 blanket warmers are quiet with no moving parts, which makes the unit great for labor and delivery rooms, ICU and NICU. Our blanket warmers quickly and efficiently warm blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology, which provides a safe even heat by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet. Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need to recover.
The patient-friendly Comfort Series allows you to put aesthetically pleasing warming units right where they are needed. The lighting inside the warmers softens the patient’s room, placing more emphasis on comfort and care.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: Compact size allows more options for accessible use.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart
- Mix and Match: Pair with a Comfort Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. Stacks with DC250 blanket and fluid warmers and with DC350 blanket warmers.
- Capacity: 4-6 blankets (Not sure what size blanket you need? Consult our sizing guide).
- Interior size: 2.5 ft3 (.07m3)
- Size: 22 in (55.9 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 22 in (55.9 cm)D
Blanket Warmers Brochure
Full Line Brochure
Cart for Tabletop Warmer
Pediatric Warming Cabinet
Comfort/Titan Blanket Warmer Specifications