The countertop DC250L fluid warmers are conveniently used at the point-of-care. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing warming units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. The lighting inside the warmers softens the patient’s room and equipment, placing more emphasis on comfort and care.
Safety is a priority with Enthermics Comfort Series fluid warmers. Ensure each bag is safely warmed to recommended temperatures through the WarmSafe™ zone heating system. WarmRight® technology provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Convenient: Compact size allows more options for accessible use.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Mix and Match: Pair with a DC250 or DC350 Comfort Series blanket warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system.
- Capacity: 12 1-liter bottles or 16 1-liter bags
- Size: 22 in (55.9 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 22 in (55.9 cm) D
- Stackable: Stack two fluid warmers or blanket warmers.
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart (more info)
Fluid Warmers Brochure
Full Line Brochure
Cart for Tabletop Warmer
Pediatric Warming Cabinet
Comfort/Titan Fluid Specs