Use the floor-standing DC750 blanket warmers in the operating room or labor and delivery rooms to keep patients warm throughout the entire procedure. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time.
The Comfort Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet.
Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery. And, with the absence of lint-clogged fans, these units are safe and easy to maintain.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber and heated shelves to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: Add optional casters to easily move cabinet at your convenience.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Capacity: 20-25 blankets (Not sure what size blanket warmer you need? Consult our sizing guide).
- Interior size: 7.5 ft3 (.21 m3)
- Size: 35.5 in (90.2 cm) H; 24 in (61 cm) W; 24.3 in (61.7 cm) D
Comfort/Titan Blanket Warmer Specifications