Maintain patient normothermia throughout the entire procedure, reducing surgical site infection risks and aiding in the recovery process. The quiet and affordable EC2060 blanket warmers with windowed doors are built for large capacity patient warming needs. The unit comes standard with a timer for energy efficiency and a programmable control with temperature lock feature meeting the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) recommended temperatures and safety practices.
The durable, reliable stainless steel Titan Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using the digital controls.
- Mix and Match: Any size for any space. Pair with a Titan Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Programmable: Control heat settings to save energy costs.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 60-70 blankets (Not sure what size blanket warmer you need? Consult our sizing guide).
- Interior: 20.6 ft3 (.58 m3)
- Size: 71 in (180.3 cm) H; 32 in (81.3 cm) W; 29.25 in (74.3 cm) D
- Casters: This blanket warmer comes standard with one set of heavy-duty casters.
EC2060 Blanket Warmer Specification