Enthermics’ new IV Inventory Management System takes the guesswork out of warming by providing clinicians a simple way to monitor and precisely warm iv bags.
Warm fluids to the recommended temperatures with the WarmSafe® technology, which provides the right temperature to meet healthcare guidelines for IV fluids. Bags are stored in a shelf matrix that allows heat to rise evenly and keeps inventory visible and organized.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Intelligent: The color-coded lighting inside the warmers indicates which bags are ready, still warming or expired.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 10 1-liter bags
- Size: 22 in (55.9 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 23.5 in (59.7 cm) D
- Mix and Match: Any size for any space. Pair with a Titan Series blanket warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. Stacks with EC250 and EC350 blanket warmers
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart (more info)