The countertop DC350 blanket warmers are quiet with no moving parts, which makes the unit great for labor and delivery rooms, ICU and NICU. The patient-friendly design of the DC350 allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. Place more emphasis on comfort and care with the relaxing, blue lights inside the warmers that soften the patient’s room.
The DC350 blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet. Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart
- Mix and Match: Pair with the DC250L Comfort Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system.
- Capacity: 10-12 blankets (Not sure what size blanket you need? Consult our sizing guide).
- Interior size: 3.5 ft3 (.1m3)
- Size: 28 in (71.1 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 22 in (55.9 cm)D
Comfort/Titan Blanket Warmer Specifications