Warm your blankets or fluids for busy emergency rooms, operating rooms and labor and delivery units in the convenient, reliable and affordable EC550BL-18″ Depth single cavity combination warmer. Our TriMode control ensures that blankets or fluids (Warming mode selected based on content) are safely and accurately heated to meet the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) recommended temperatures. Improve recovery time by efficiently warming patients from admission to discharge, reducing surgical site infections.
The durable, heavy-duty stainless steel Titan Series combination warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets or fluids to precise temperatures using the digital control, ensuring your warmed fluids meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Convenient: Easily switch between a fully functional fluid or blanket warmer by using the TriMode Capability.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Glass Window: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluids or blankets available
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 14-18 blankets; or 24 1-liter bottles or 20 1-liter bags.
- Interior: 4.75 ft3 (0.13 m3)
- Size: 25.12 in (638 mm) H; 30 in (762 mm) W; 21.12 in (536 mm) D
Blanket Warmers Brochure
Fluid Warmers Brochure
Full Line Brochure
Cart for Tabletop Warmer
EC550BL Combination Blanket/Fluid Warmer