Operating rooms, labor and delivery units, dialysis, ICU and NICU benefit from the convenient DC250L fluid warmer stacked over DC350 blanket warmers to keep patients warm through the entire procedure. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. The lighting inside the warmers softens the patient’s room, placing more emphasis on comfort and care.
Comfort Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet. Fan-less technology makes these units safe and easy to maintain.
Safety is a priority with Enthermics Comfort Series fluid warmers. Ensure each bag is safely warmed to recommended temperatures through the WarmSafe™ zone heating system. WarmRight® technology provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber and heated shelves to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: The stacked design allows for easy access of fluids and blankets in one convenient space.
- Capacity: 10-12 blankets and 12 1-Liter bottles or 16 1 liter bags\
- Blanket warmer interior size: 3.5 ft3 (.11 m3)