The affordable, dependable EC250L fluid warmer works well at the point of care with its durable, rugged stainless steel design. Patient warming is so much more than providing comfort during an uncertain medical crisis – keeping patients warm aids in the recovery process and reduces surgical site infection risks.
Warm all fluids to the recommended temperatures with the Titan Series, which is engineered and tested for years of hard work and reliable service. Ensure each bag is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: Keep in patient or procedure rooms with this countertop model.
- Capacity: 12 1-liter bottles or 16 1-liter bags
- Size: 22 in (55.9 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 23.5 in (59.7 cm) D
- Mix and Match: Any size for any space. Pair with a Titan Series blanket warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. Stacks with EC250 and EC350 blanket warmers
- Organization: Optional glide out baskets available
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart (more info)
Fluid Warmers Brochure
Full Line Brochure
Cart for Tabletop Warmer
Pediatric Warming Cabinet
Comfort/Titan Fluid Specs