Warm your blankets and fluids for busy emergency rooms, operating rooms and labor and delivery units in the convenient, reliable and affordable EC1850BL combination warmer. Separate controls ensure that blankets and fluids are safely and accurately heated to meet the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) recommended temperatures. Improve recovery time by efficiently warming patients from admission to discharge, reducing surgical site infections.
The durable, heavy-duty stainless steel Titan Series combination warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets and fluids to precise temperatures using the digital control, ensuring your warmed fluids meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Convenient: Easily stock and access blankets and fluids.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids and blankets throughout the facility.
- Glass Window: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluids and blankets available
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: Blanket Chamber: 30-40; TriMode chamber; 10-14 blankets; 30 1-liter bottles or 24 1-liter bags.
- Interior: 18.5 ft3 (.52 m3)
- Size: 75 in (1905 mm) H; 30 in (762 mm) W; 28.5 in (724 mm) D